Zoom is a cloud-based video communications service that allows you to set up video and audio conferencing, online meetings, screen-sharing, and other collaborative tools across multiple platforms.
USC Zoom accounts provide:
- Meetings with up to 300 participants
- Meetings that last up to 24 hours
- Hold unlimited meetings, one at a time
- USC faculty, staff, and students get a persistent, personal meeting ID
Large Meeting and Webinar
To provide additional support during this time of remote learning, teaching, and working, ITS is offering large meeting and webinar licenses to USC Zoom users.
What to Know
- Schools and units that are hosting one-time large events can make use of webinar and large meeting licenses. These licenses are available at no cost and are only active for up to three weeks.
|License Type||Total Number of attendees/participants|
|Large Meeting||500 participants|
|Large Meeting||1,000 participants|
- Schools and units that need a more permanent use can request and/or purchase annual licenses.
- 500 attendees max at no charge
- Up to 1,000 attendees for $3,400/year
- Up to 3,000 attendees for $9,900/year
- Up to 5,000 attendees for $20,000/year
- Up to 10,000 attendees for $32,450/year
- Large Meetings:
- 300 attendees at no charge
- 500 attendees for $600/year
- 1,000 attendees for $1,080/year
What to Do
- Request a temporary Webinar/Large Meeting license by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: Request for Temporary Zoom License
- Purchase an annual Webinar/Large Meeting license by filling out an ITS service request.
- Contact ITS Support if you have any questions on how to request or purchase a Webinar or Large Meeting license.
For more details on getting started or support documentation, visit https://itservices.usc.edu/zoom/.
Published on October 2nd, 2020
Last updated on October 6th, 2020