Who Can Access This Software?
Doodle is an online calendaring tool that assists with the coordination of meetings or events.
You can use Doodle to create a poll to organize a meeting or event – get people to vote on time, location, and catering preferences.
It is most useful for those who often coordinate meetings that involve a mix of USC and non-USC participants. For meetings that involve just USC participants, users should look to use the university-provided Microsoft 365 and the polls features in Outlook.
Viterbi School has a limited number of Doodle Premium licenses for use by select faculty and staff who often coordinate meetings or events that involve a mix of USC and non-USC participants. With the School’s subscription of Doodle, you can:
- Automatically synchronize meetings in your calendar and send calendar invites to the participants in one go
- Track who is missing (who has not voted in your poll yet)
- Keep track of who has read your invitations, and send them a quick reminder to vote
- Request contact information from participants such as email addresses, mailing addresses, or phone numbers
- Create customized branding of your poll and meetings
- Schedule 1:1 meeting with automatic calendar invitations
- Create several booking pages
How to Access This Software
Qualified Viterbi faculty and staff can log in using their USC Net ID and password at https://doodle.com/login/sso
Follow the steps below to get access to Doodle
- Getting Started with Doodle tutorial video, https://youtu.be/g-Gq6sP49kQ
- Doodle library of learning resources, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh-YdajicKZPwRWqwk1-UIQ
- Doodle Resources Center, https://doodle.com/en/resources/
- Doodle General Terms and Conditions, https://doodle.com/en/general-terms-and-conditions/
- Click here for the Doodle End User Guide
Published on September 21st, 2022
Last updated on November 22nd, 2022