Telephone and Network
- Zoom Phone: Change Pin Tutorial for Mac and Windows
- Zoom Phone: Checking your Voicemail Messages via Phone Call
- Android App: Getting Started with Zoom
If you are having issues with your Zoom Phone, you may contact ITS directly via ITS' ServiceNow. You will be asked to log into your USC Net ID.
Alternatively, you may open a case with Viterbi IT at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will interface with ITS on your behalf.
Ordering a Soft Zoom Phone Number
If your department has a new staff and would like to order a Zoom Soft Phone Number, please provide the following information:
1. Name (First and Last) 2. USC Net ID 3. USC Email 4. USC 10 Digit ID Number 5. Building and room number of office on campus (if applicable) 6. PPGG Account Number (even though ITS will not charge for a new Zoom Soft Phone Number request, they require an account number to start the process) 7. Department 8. Manager's Name 9. Manager's USC net ID
Order Zoom Soft Phone
Network Port Activations
Network port activation are completed by ITS Field Services. If you would like to make a request to ITS directly, please go here. You will need to log in with your USC Net ID.
If you would like Viterbi IT to create a case on your behalf, please email the following information to email@example.com or complete the form below.
1. Your Name
2. USC Email Address
3. Telephone number
4. Building and room number of where the network port to be activated is located
5. Network port number (there should be a label with numbers on it on top of the network port)
6. Account number to charge
Please see this link for network activation pricing information. The work will be conducted by ITS and the charges will come from ITS.
Network Port Activations FormThe requested info will be went to Viterbi Service Desk
Published on December 15th, 2021
Last updated on May 12th, 2022