USC provides Slack Workspaces. If you would like to request a Workspace for your group, please provide the following information to email@example.com or complete the form below.Please note that we could make the request on your behalf but if your use case does not fit into the University's use case for Slack Workspace, it may be denied.
- Reason for the request for USC Slack New Workspace
- Preferred name and URL for the Workspace (For example, USC Viterbi School of Engineering - USCVITERBI.slack.com
- Who will administer this Slack Workspace (may have more than multiple admins)? First Name, Last Name and USC Email address
- Approximately how many users will be using this Workspace?
- Set Access for Workspace - How will your members use this space? (Choose one)
- Open - Anyone in your organization will be able to join this workspace
- By Request - Members can request to join this workspace
- Invite only - Members must be invited by a Workspace Owner or Admin
- Hidden - This workspace will be hidden from the rest of your organization. Members must be invited by a Workspace Owner or Admin
- What department or unit are you affiliated with?
- Does your department or unit already have Slack Workspace?
- Notes (Any other information you would like to share)
Slack Workspace Form
The information requested will be sent to Viterbi Service Desk
Published on November 8th, 2022
Last updated on November 22nd, 2022