IT Support for Staff
Viterbi IT supports staff from the following: Dean’s Office, Viterbi Business Affairs, Advancement, Marketing & Communications, Student Affairs, ASTE, ASSP, BME, CEE, CS, DEN, EIS, ECE, ISE, MFD, INNOVATION, ITP, and VASE. If your department is not listed here, please inquire with your department.
Staff has multiple options to request assistance from Viterbi IT. You may:
- Submit a Viterbi Service Desk request in MyViterbi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (213) 740-0517
- Click here for more information on contacting us.
- Work computers on a 4 year refresh cycle
- Trouble shooting
- Patch management
- Hardware installation
- General assistance to improve security posture
- Network connectivity
*Please note that we are unable to provide support for your personally owned computer equipment.
What happens to my data files on USC-provided cloud storage and emails when I am no longer with USC?The following information is relevant to employees (e.g., staff, faculty, and postdocs) and is accurate as of 1/20/23.
Published on October 9th, 2019
Last updated on January 31st, 2023