Introduction to the Viterbi WordPress Platform
While the Viterbi WordPress Platform utilizes the WordPress software, the website also uses the Pro Theme software by Themco. In addition to the extensive documentation seen here, there are additional tutorials available on Themeco regarding the Cornerstone builder.
Recommended Image Sizes
- Slider Images: 1200 x 600px @ 72dpi.
- Background Images: 1200 x 600px (previously 1500 X 750px @ 72dpi).
- Posts and News Stories featured images: 1200 x 600px @ 72dpi.
- Posts and News Stories square images: 600 x 600px @ 72dpi.
Official Web Colors
For more details on how to use USC's official brand colors, please visit the USC Identity website for more information.
- Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox: We are recommended using Internet Explorer and Firefox as the primary browsers when editing website as there are no currently known issues.
- Safari: There are known issues with Safari. We do not recommend using it.
- Chrome: There are no known issues with Chrome
You can see the playlist of videos by hovering over the "1/13" icon on the upper-right of the embedded video.
Supplemental Tutorial Playlist
You can see the playlist of videos by hovering over the "1/8" icon on the upper-right of the embedded video.
Published on May 31st, 2017
Last updated on December 14th, 2022