Hard Data Recovery with ONTRACK Data Recovery Solution
- Proceed to http://www.krollontrack.com/data-recovery/ and initiate a Chat with the Representative.
- Give the representative the information about the Drive or Device to be recovered and explain the problem.
- The Representative will inform you quote a price for the service and ask for your contact information.
- Provide them with your supervisor’s contact information (Postal Address and Email).
- For Example, as of March 6, 2009, Recovering information from a PC hard drive with Windows XP will initially cost $100 for the detailed report of diagnostics (Files available, Files Damaged, how much can be recovered, etc.).
- After this, based on files which need to be recovered, the price for this service will start at $500 and can go up to $2700.
- The user has to authorize to proceed with recovery.
- Additional Service Tax and Shipping Charges apply.
- The Easier the recovery, the less expensive it will be.
- Save a copy of the chat log within Helpdesk Pro after completing the conversation.
Published on September 22nd, 2017
Last updated on November 22nd, 2022